No products in the cart.
Life Unlimited Charitable Trust can offer you free, non-biased advice and information to assist you in making informed decisions on accessing health and disability services. Our expert staff, including occupational therapists, have a wide knowledge of health and disability issues so they genuinely understand your needs.
Specifically we can offer you:
- Assistance accessing the Disability Information System
- Support with making informed decisions about health and disability services
- Public access to specialised disability directories and databases and up to date reference material on all issues related to disabilities and independent living
- Quarterly InfoLink newsletters on health, disability and community issues
- A community based Maori Disability Support service
- Advice on grants for mobility scooters and electric chairs
- Speakers to visit your school, club or community group
If you require any of these services, contact Life Unlimited 0800 008 011 or email us to see how we can support you.