The story behind the nip-glide
8 May 2018 – Phil Bracen, inventor of the nip-glide walker, talks with Kelli Pike from FreeFM about what inspired him and wife Nina to design the functional and stylish nip-glide walker. Listen here.
Let your life be full of surprises
Mobility walkers that fold up
- All aluminium frame, proper seat with comfy backrest
- Frame comes with Lovehandles
- Automatic braking (protect by patent pending)
- Quick & easy adjust handles, stands when folded, compact folding size
nip-glide™ is a lifestyle product for everyone who needs a balance support.
nip-glide™ is designed to be a balance support walker as well as a proper chair.
As a balance support walker:
- the nip-glide™ has a unique style, as well as clever innovation called the ‘auto-safe’ brake,
- the nip-glide™ clever ‘auto-safe’ brake looks after users and itself in any situation,
- ‘safe’ for going down hills, ‘safe’ on a windy day, and ‘safe’ when users accidentally free their hands from the nip-glide™.
- the nip-glide™ has a compact fold and is perfect for any kind of outing.
As a chair:
- it is easy to convert from a walking aid to a chair,
- it is quick and easy to lower the handles to form armrests and open the backrest for comfortable sitting,
- the nip-glide™ is ‘easy’ to use, ‘easy’ to adjust, ‘easy’ to fold, and ‘easy’ to access the removable storage bag,
- the nip-glide™ is easy to manoeuvre in small or crowded spaces.